Ravine Park Campground
The rustic Ravine Park Campground is available from Memorial Day to Labor Day each year. It offers
flush toilets, campfire rings, picnic tables and some playground equipment for amenities. There are
NO electrical hookups. Sites are $15.00 per day and are offered on a first come, first served basis
through self registration. There are 10 sites available.
The status of the campground will be reevaluated every month at the Village Board meeting, taking
into account fluctuating COVID numbers in the County. Please check the COVID-19 information link
on the home page for up to date information regarding closure.
1. Pick a campsite and self-register on the envelope provided.
2. Registrations checked daily.
3. No more than 6 people at one site.
4. One camper, one tent and one car per site. Excessive personal property prohibited.
5. Additional parking above campground.
6. All pets must be kept on a leash.
7. Check out - 2:00 pm on last day of stay
8. Stay will be limited to 14 days. Extensions can be applied for at the Village Office.
9. Quiet hours - 10:00 pm through 7:00am
10.Campfire must be attended at all times by a responsible party.
11. Campfires must be at the fire ring only.
12.Gather only dead or down wood.
13.No fireworks of any kind.
14.Tents and campers must be located in designated campsite at all times.
15.Campsite must be orderly and well maintained.
16.If payment is not made, persons will be restricted from the campground for the
remainder of the summer.
a. 1st Violation: Restricted from park for two weeks.
b. 2nd Violation: Restricted from park for one month.
c. 3rd Violation: Restricted from park for the remainder of the summer.
d. Forfeitures- The penalty for violation of any provision of this section shall be a
penalty as provided in Chapter 15 § 15.04 of the Municipal Code.
Special Fall Cub Scout Event