Click Here to Fill out Our Online Complaint Form

Renting the Auditorium
Auditorium Rental Agreement

New/Replacement Fire Number
Fire Number Application (address)
To be turned in to Douglas County.


Land Use Form
Land Use Permit Application
For shoreline vegetation, new homes, garages / accessory buildings, sheds, boathouses, gazebos, additions / footprint expansion, decks, patios, fences, signs, wood burning furnaces, driveways / culverts / fill / grade, junk vehicles, major recreational equipment, conditional use, zoning district change, commercial / industrial, special meeting & variance.

Building Permits
Building permits are issued for new homes, additions of more than 250 sq. ft. to existing homes, or for addition of sleeping space / guest quarters over a garage.

Please contact the Inspector Rob Agency at or 218-393-6482 once your Land Use Permit has been issued.

Sewer Application
Sewer Lateral Application
(For connection to the Lake Nebagamon Sanitary Sewer - must be within the service area.)

Fireworks Application
Coming Soon

Burning Permits
Burning Permits can be obtained at the Village Office.  Call or email to make an appointment using the information on the home page.  A Village permit is needed even if you are currently permitted by the DNR.