If you would like to check the status of your voter registration, update your name and/or address, register to vote, or request an absentee ballot, visit: www.myvote.wi.gov.
Voting in Lake Nebagamon takes place at the Auditorium located at
11596 E Waterfront Drive with polls open from 7:00am to 8:00pm.
Nomination papers are due to the clerk on Tuesday, January 3th, 2022 at 5:00pm. Contact Daisha Nolan at 715-374-3101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like nominaton papers for Village Trustee or Village President.
- You must be registered before you can receive an absentee ballot and unless you qualify for an exception, a photo I.D. is required.
- Absentee requests are valid for the calendar year unless you are an indefinitely confined voter. These voters will continuously receive ballots for absentee voting until one is not returned, in which a new request would need to be submitted.
Proof of residence is required when registering to vote. Popular forms of proof include:
- Valid Driver’ s License with current Address
- Wisconsin ID
- Utility Bill (Commencing not earlier than 90 days before the registration is made.)
- Bank or Credit Card Statement
- Student ID (paired with a fee receipt)
Keep in mind that you register and vote in the municipality that you pay taxes to. Your address may be Lake Nebagamon, but your voting location could be in a neighboring municipality. This can be checked at the red link provided above.
You can visit elections.wi.gov to obtain applications for absentee voting and voter registrations.