The Auditorium is a great place to host a variety of events. With a beautiful lake view, close parking,
plenty of space with tables and chairs provided makes this venue work wonderfully for weddings,
birthdays, celebrations of life and grad parties. There are 2 levels available that can be rented
together or separately for multiple events happening on the same date. A kitchen area supplied with
dishes and utensils is also available.
*Resident is defined as those who pay their taxes to the Village of Lake Nebagamon. A Lake
Nebagamon address does not necessarily constitute a Resident price.
How is COVID affecting events at the Auditorium?
The current status of the auditorium will be reevaluated every month at the Village Board meeting,
taking into account fluctuating COVID numbers in the County. Please check the COVID-19
information link on the home page for up to date information regarding closure and limitations.
How do I rent the Auditorium?
- Refer to the Calendar tab to the left to determine availability of the level(s) on the date
- Download or print the Auditorium Rental Agreement. The first page needs to be signed
at the top to express agreement with the rules related to renting, the last page will need
to be filled out to provide renter information and payment. (See prices listed above)
- Payments are accepted in the form of cash or check. The rental fee and deposit fee
need to be provided on separate checks with the deposit being dated for the day of the
event. (Events booked well in advance can be held with only the deposit, rental fees are
due one month prior to the day of the event.)
- The rental agreement and payments can be submitted in the following ways:
● Mailed to:
Village of Lake Nebagamon
Attn: Auditorium Rental
PO Box 517
Lake Nebagamon, WI 54849
● Dropped off in the secure drop box located outside the front doors of the
Auditorium located at:
11596 E Waterfront Dr
Lake Nebagamon, WI 54849
● Dropped off by appointment by calling 715-374-3101 or emailing
5. Once the agreement is received in the Village office you will receive a phone call to verify
Keep in mind...
- Events wanting to serve alcohol require Village Board approval. The Board meets the second
Tuesday of each month, so please submit your agreement form with ample time to be
reviewed. Failure to do so will result in no alcohol being allowed.
- Events booked well in advance can be held with only the deposit, rental fees are due one
month prior to the day of the event.
- Damages to the building or equipment, missing supplies, or failure to clean up properly result
in the forfeiture of the security deposit.
- You are provided a code to access the building during your event, it is your responsibility to
lock the building when you leave. The Village is not responsible for damaged or stolen
personal items during your event, including set up time.